2nd Annual NYMAR in Greece
On Friday 21st February 2020 the seminar and luncheon “Annual NYMAR in Greece”
was the second industry event in Greece to promote the role of New York as a hub for the global maritime community and to highlight the New York region as a good place for business and as an established financial and commercial service provider.
A valuable event to all maritime industry professionals.
RADM Michael Alfultis, President, SUNY Maritime College
“Educating the Future Maritime Workforce in a Sea of Disrupters and Change”
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- New York as a Tax Efficient Center for Establishing and Operating a Shipping Business
- Why Your Shipping Company Needs a Sanctions Compliance Policy
- The New York Advantage in the Information Age: New York as an Incubator for Start-Ups in the Maritime Industry
- Marshall Islands and Liberian Law – The U.S. Advantage
- The Piraeus-New York Connection: Stronger Than Ever
Greg Chase, Partner, Reed Smith LLP
Jim Cofer, Partner, Seward & Kissel LLP
Dr. Chris Clott, Director and Co-Founder, NYMIC
Larry Rutkowski, Partner, Seward & Kissel LLP
John Stratakis, Partner, Poles, Tublin, Stratakis & Gonzalez, LLP
George J. Tsimis, Director, GJT Marine Consultants LLC
Jeffrey Pribor, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, International Seaways, Inc.
“Perspectives of New York Shipping Man – Takeaways for Greek Shipping”